You are what you eat.
Athletes live by a code. The code is to do whatever it takes to perform at their best and have fun doing it. Your nutritional blueprint supports or undermines your athletic code. To say we are athletes requires us to live like one, and good nutrition is an ingredient we can’t live without.
Nutrition is a critical factor in general health, physical appearance and performance. The saying goes, “you can’t out-train a bad diet”, and its true. The proper fuel prepares the body for training and enables you to work hard during your sessions, and aids you in recovery so that you can realize the benefits of your effort. Our staff consists of nutritional counselors who will help you establish a realistic nutritional approach, that will not only help you achieve your goals, but also create healthy eating behaviors. General nutritional advice is included with group training, and custom plans are available by appointment for a small additional fee.
- Do you eat protein with every meal?
- Do eat enough fiber daily?
- Do you eat enough healthy fat?
- Do you eat at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies a day?
- Are your carbohydrates from whole grain sources?
- Do you drink enough water?
- Do you know how many calories you should be eating each day?
If you asnwered no to some of these questions, then its time to take a closer look at your nutritional plan.