- Athletic Development
Teamworks Fitness has partnered with Sideline Sports to bring the XPS Teamworks Trainer, the most cutting edge remote training protocol on the market today, to the United States. Utilizing this system as a backbone, our staff can connect with you directly anywhere in the world.
General Access including:
- - hundreds of exercise videos and descriptions complete with our innovative progression, regression, and education system
- - training templates that allow you to create your own programs using our exercise collections
- - generic training programs that we’ve created to attack the target areas we see most common to the general public
- - nutritional tracking and information made available to help assist in your goals, whatever they may be.
- - data tracking, video eduction/tutorials and layers of content.
(Access to the Teamworks Trainer is available in blocks of 3, 6, 12 month options)
Customizable Options including:
- - Teamworks Fitness goal specific training programs that we offer in many different frequencies (3,4,5, and 6 days per week).
- - Personal coaching/training handled by one of our primary staff members.
- - More involved attention, including email contact, phone calls, and Skype meetings.
(Teamworks Customized programs are available in a number of training periods with a 4 week minimum)
We are so confident in the XPS Teamworks Trainer that we are willing to offer a 1 week free trial to get started, as well as an immediate termination option if you are not completely satisfied with the product moving forward.
The revolution in training has begun, and you are about to join it!
Contact Tammy at 978-402-8340 or email email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a client, or in learning how to use the system with your own clients.
Browse by KeywordActon adult fitness bodybuilding CATZ Dave Jack David Jack diet dieting exercise fat loss Fitbie Fitness Fitness Atlantic Fitness Challenge fitness tips goal setting Healthy eating IYCA MA Men's Health metabolic training Michael Craven bodybuilding Motivation MSN Nick Tumminello Nutrition Olympic weightlifting pre-contest prep proper nutrition Quote of the Day resistance training Rodale Shane Davenport Spirit of America strength building strength training sugar Teamworks Teamworks Fitness Tips Video weightlifting weightlifting competition weight loss youth fitness