- Athletic Development
Thanks to everyone for our referrals so far – please keep them coming – we have some GREAT new clients thanks to you – 1 WEEK LEFT TO WIN IT!!!
Clients currently in the running:
- Rita, Sarah, Dennis, Casey, Grace….
The Teamworks Fitness/CATZ Sports Acton, March Madness Referral Contest -
March 1, 2012 – March 31, 2012
- For every 3 trials you refer to any of our programs, youth and/or adult, you will receive a $50 training credit.
- If at least 1 person signs up for ANY package, you will receive 1 month of adult group training free. You will receive an additional month of free adult group training for every 3 trials you refer with one sign up.
- The person that refers the most people in the month of March (with at least 1 sign up for every 3 trials) wins the contest grand prize.
- Referrals must be NEW customers.
WHAT DO YOU WIN?
Refer the most in the month of March, and receive the following:
- Reebok Custom On-Line Shoe Design certificate – worth up to $150.00
- A one hour massage from Elements Massage in Acton
- 3 Months Free Adult Group Training
- $100 Cash
- Exercise DVD of Choice
- CATZ Training Shirt
Total Prize value exceeds $750!!!!
Please consider referring people like yourself – there is absolutely no obligation and no pressure. Your referrals will be treated professionally, and offered a first time special training package deal courtesy of you.
Your trust in us and your referrals are how we have grown our business, and been able to help others. Thank you for continuing to support us, and share your experiences here with our community. We truly appreciate it, and are on a mission to grow our business and reach more people. We need your help, and that is why we want to reward you for it!
Please reach out to us at 978-402-8340 if you have any questions, or would like us to reach out to your referrals on your behalf.
With sincere thanks,
The Teamworks/CATZ Sports Team
Browse by KeywordActon adult fitness bodybuilding CATZ Dave Jack David Jack diet dieting exercise fat loss Fitbie Fitness Fitness Atlantic Fitness Challenge fitness tips goal setting Healthy eating IYCA MA Men's Health metabolic training Michael Craven bodybuilding Motivation MSN Nick Tumminello Nutrition Olympic weightlifting pre-contest prep proper nutrition Quote of the Day resistance training Rodale Shane Davenport Spirit of America strength building strength training sugar Teamworks Teamworks Fitness Tips Video weightlifting weightlifting competition weight loss youth fitness