Join us Monday 9/26 at 5p when we welcome Charles Staley, a fitness and training industy icon, to Teamworks/CATZ Acton for a rare hands-on workshop.
The workshop will focus on two specific areas:
1) Olympic Lifting Competency in a Day – Learning, adjusting and using olympic lifts safely in your training/fitness program. The olympic lifts make training fun, and can produce results in athletics, body composition and power when used safely and appropriately. Charles has an incredible knack of breaking the lifts/movements down to their simplest parts, and identifying areas for improvement. Whether you are an elite athlete or a 50 year old stay home mom, you will benefit from this information.
2) More Work – Less TIME - Charles is the inventor of EDT (Escalating Density Training), a brilliant workout method used to build muscle, reduce injury and burn fat. The buzz word in fitness today is “metabolic” training, and whether it’s P90X, Bootcamp, CrossFit, or GroupX – it can be brutally effective when done safely. However, many systems, coaches and individual exercisers have difficulty programming this style of training. Learn how to get more out of 30 minutes than 3 of your current days of training, and why this approach is so brilliant. Charles and I will share, and expand upon, 1 key phrase that we hope will change your thinking, and your training philosophy, forever!
- WHERE: Teamworks Fitness/CATZ – 30 Great Road, Acton, MA 01720 – 978-402-8340
- WHEN: Monday, September 26, 2011 – 5p-8p
- WHO: Charles Staley and David Jack
- COST: $50.00
SPACE IS LIMITED!! FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED! Spread the word, bring a friend, and save 10% each.
Looking forward to seeing you Monday night!
P.S. THE DVD “Olympic Lifting Competency in a Day” will be available for sale and given away as prizes. It’s a GREAT resource to own!!